[Seminario] INVITACIÓN SEMINARIO EDP Miércoles 20 de Enero a contar de las 16:00 hrs.

Maria Ines Rivera mrivera en dim.uchile.cl
Vie Ene 17 09:18:43 -03 2020

Estimados Académicos(as) y Alumnos(as),

Se les invita para el miércoles 22 de enero a contar de  las 16:00 a
18:00 hrs, a 2 sesiones del seminario EDP, las cuales se realizarán en
la sala de seminarios 4to piso,  del Depto. de Ingeniería
Matemática,Torre Norte, Beauchef 851.
*
*
*SEMINARIO EDP.*
----------
Sébastien Breteaux (Université de Lorraine)
*Title*:
Quantum Mean Field Asymptotics and Multiscale Analysis
*Abstract*:
In a joint work with Z. Ammari, and F. Nier, we study how multiscale
analysis and quantum mean field asymptotics can be brought together. In
particular we study when a sequence of one-particle density matrices has
a limit with two components: one classical and one quantum. The
introduction of ``separating quantization for a family'' provides a
simple criterion to check when those two types of limit are well
separated. We also give examples of explicit computations of such
limits, and how to check that the separating assumption is satisfied.

In this talk we will introduce some of the tools to deal with this
problem and give an idea about the type of results we are interested in.
----------------------------
Jérémy Mougel (Göttingen)
*title*:
Fredholm groupoids
*Resume* :
In many cases, the study of linear partial differential equations on a
singular manifold can be related to that of a Lie groupoid
whose action generates the (pseudo)differential operators of interest.
Obtaining Fredholm conditions for these operators leads to the
definition of Fredholm groupoids as recently introduced by Carvalho,
Nistor and Qiao and also studied by Côme. I will introduce theses
objects and give examples to illustrate the notion of Fredholm groupoids.

Esperando contar con su presencia, les saluda,

Ma. Inés Rivera