[Seminario] Invitación Charla grupo de lectura aprendizaje de máquinas JUEVES 17 DE NOVIEMBRE A LAS 14:00 HRS.

Maria Ines mrivera en dim.uchile.cl
Mar Nov 15 16:07:19 CLST 2016

Estimados Académicos y alumnos,

Se les invita para este Jueves 17 de Noviembre del 2016  a las 14:00
hrs,  a la charla del Grupo de lectura aprendizaje de máquinas,  en la
Sala  de Seminarios John Von Neumann- CMM, Séptimo Piso, Beauchef 851,
Torre Norte.

*GLAM #8: Deep Neural Networks (Matías Silva)
Cuándo: 17/11/16, 1400hrs
Dónde: Sala de Seminarios John Von Neumann, 7to piso, CMM _<- n__otar
cambio de sala_*

_*Abstract: *_
We review the origin and main features of neural networks used in
machine learning throughout the years. In particular, the motivation for
using the “deep” term and how this novel networks improve the
performance of a number of applications in recent years. After an
overview, we will introduce two principal types of deep neural networks:
convolutional and recurrent, together with their architecture and
features and some applications. Finally, we show tools to build these
networks and present simulation examples.