[Seminario] Congreso Geometría Espectral, 16-20 de Mayo

Duvan Henao dhenao en mat.puc.cl
Vie Mayo 6 15:57:48 CLST 2016

Estimados,

En nombre de Hanne Van Den Bosch y Rafael Benguria, los hago llegar esta invitación al congreso "50 years of hearing drums: Spectral Geometry and the legacy of Mark Kac", del 16 al 20 de mayo próximos (ver afiche adjunto). Favor confirmar su asistencia a hannevdbosch en fis.puc.cl antes del próximo miércoles (11/05).

Saludos a todos,

Duvan Henao

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to the conference

50 years of hearing drums - spectral geometry and the legacy of Mark Kac

to be held May 16-20,  2016, at campus San Joaquín of the Catholic University. A list of speakers and abstracts may be found on the website , where also the detailed programme will be published soon. Participation is free, but for organizational reasons we would like to ask you to confirm your assistance to (part of) the conference by sending an e-mail to hannevdbosch en fis.puc.cl , before May 11.

Best regards,

Hanne Van Den Bosch
on behalf of the organizers.